Hey Guys, I was nominated for some blog award by https://queertasticblog.wordpress.com/
Check her/him out. I love the way they write, and although I may not agree with everything they write…. something always resonates with me, and they have such an interesting writing style.
Here are the rules for nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog (Thank you Queertastic for thinking of me ,and I’m sorry that I don’t know your name, or whether you’re a dude, or a girl)
- Write a post to show your award (done)
- Briefly tell people how you began blogging. I just wanted to learn and practice new form of expression. I grew up in Russia, and it was difficult to get a point across while learning English, and I thought it would be fun to write. Some people find it therapeutic and it helps them to process their thoughts(that’s the case for me). I also wanted to help at least one person from my writing. I just jumped into it. I did not know which platform to use so I contacted a famous blogger called Mark Manson, and asked him.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. I think Charles Bukowski sums it up well here… In a deep, dark, calm manner, yet vividly clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_1EiVAb_O8 All I can say is do it for yourself, and try to give value to the reader in some form.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. I will be breaking some rules, and only will mention a few since it would be dishonest of me to nominate someone I do not read often. (I will likely update it again) Here it goes. 1) https://queertasticblog.wordpress.com/ 2)https://detfriemedie.dk/ This writer is from Denmark, and we are good friends 3)https://alexdirdara.com/ This is as the blog implies a place of small nuggets of wisdom 4)https://www.blookup.com/en/ This one is not so much a blog, but a unique business, and I think everyone will like this 5)https://wordandsilence.com/ This one is about poetry primarily. I liked the post about friendship they wrote about 6)http://www.takeactionlifestyles.com/ Interesting perspectives
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated know that they now have this shiny nomination! They should get a notification that I have mentioned their post, so congrats guys 😉 Your mama would be proud.
And as always stay classy 😉